Brand New & Straight off the Press Shrink Wraps to Preserve and Display your Shoes/Sneakers.
1. Place your sneaker inside the Shrink Wrap
2. Turn your Heat Gun OR Blow Dryer on. If its a blow dryer we recommend putting it on hot.
3. Start from the closed end and move your way to the opening, and make sure you give all parts of the surface, enough time to shrink onto your sneaker.
4. When you get to the end, you can either A. Cut the shrink wrap to remove excess plastic (this looks clean) OR B. you can melt the excess plastic down. (this takes longer, but if you are like me, I mess up these kinds of things all the time, this would be the safe bet)
5. Give a last run through of your sneakers, if there are any pockets of space you want to get rid of, just apply the blow dryer again.
*Note: Excessive amount of heat will melt of hole in the Shrink Wrap. It hasn't happened to us yet, but it can happen. Pay close attention as you apply heat.